Our ideal candidate is an inspired engineer seeking technical ownership in a challenging domain, a self-motivated team-player driving the team forward by example, and an excellent communicator who understands the business side of things along with the technical one.
Relatable is a fast growing startup and this is an opportunity to join a dynamic and quickly evolving industry.
We have very ambitious plans: that comes with a wide range of tasks of varying complexity, hence we welcome applicants of all experience levels.
You will join a small cross-functional team with colleagues around the world, where your focus will be on evolving the existing platform by developing a product roadmap together with the team and shipping new features. Some refactoring and solving legacy parts of the product ecosystem will also be required.
- Effortless communication in English
- Degree in CS or an engineering relevant field
- 1+ years of commercial development
- Excellent knowledge of Node.Js
- Product team mindset
- Remote work experience
- Well-versed in architecture patterns, system design, product life cycle
- Experience working in a startup environment and able to deal with a steep learning curve
- Experience with data processing and social media integration
- Find your way around complex product ecosystems with a lot of components
- Support definition of the product roadmap, provide feedback on improvements
- Ship new features, while maintaining the existing ones
- Refactor and solve legacy parts of the product ecosystem